BBS has developed its own state-of-the-art administration system named Trust Custodian.
The system takes care of all the administrative needs of the Fund and includes modules for :
- Beneficiary Fund Information
- Capital Withdrawals and Terminations
- Payments (including ad hoc, periodic and scheduled payments; payments to all South African banks and payments to Swaziland, Lesotho, Mozambique, Botswana)
- Portfolio Management (including alignment with investment policies, interest and dividend distributions, daily pricing etc.)
- Document Management (electronic storage of documents compliant with the Electronic Communications and Transactions Act 2002).
- User Security (includes User Profiles, Access levels and Roles)
- Reporting (includes a comprehensive list of reports)